Savoury pancakes with chervil and bacon
Throw your pancake creation in a different direction. This delicious pancake recipe contains chervil, bacon and grated cheese. Doesn't it look good?
- 250 g self-rising flour
- 3 eggs
- 500 ml milk
- 40 g butter
- handful of chervil
- handful of parsley
- 40 g grated mature cheese
- 18 slices of bacon
- several cherry tomatoes
- 125 g mozzarella
- handful of rocket
- spicy sauce
- fried onions
- Break the eggs, one by one, into a bowl with the self-rising flour and mix with a whisk.
- Gradually add the milk until a smooth, pourable batter is formed.
- Coarsely chop the chervil and parsley and mix into the batter along with the grated cheese.
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and fry three slices of bacon until crispy on both sides. Pour a spoonful of batter over the bacon.
- Tilt the pan until the batter is evenly spread in the pan and fry until the batter appears dry. Flip the pancake and fry the other side.
- Carefully slide the pancake out of the pan and garnish with a few cherry tomatoes, a few pieces of mozzarella and some rocket.
- Finish with some spicy sauce, fried onions and pepper.